Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wowser Bowser!

Wow it has been almost a year since I posted last! I forgot I even had a blog! LOL! Well, Jax is in the 3rd grade, John is still at FHS and I am still with Greenville County.
Jax plays football and we only have 4 days left in the season! Praise Jesus! It has been trying on all of us. 4 days a week is a lot. I don't know what we would do at this point if we had more than one child!! (I am sure we would manage though!)

Still no baby. Still working on that. Still praying for a Blessing.

Kyndra is preggers and due next month! We are excited about this sweet baby girl! I went over on Sunday and helped her set up some of her room. She has so many clothes! I can't wait to see her in them!

Mark and Amanda added to their sweet family. Annabelle was born in Feb. William turned 6 on the 5th of October. So they are all doing well.

We are looking forward to Halloween and the Holidays! Stay tuned and hopefully I will post sooner!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am so happy for you!