Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am 32! Not 12!

I had a 6 mo dental cleaning this morning. I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned. It is like a hair cut to me. I went in and told them everything was ok except I do get food caught in a tooth-usually meat. When the dentist came to look at my teeth I told her the same thing. She said, "Well, the only way to fix all the spaces in your teeth is to get braces." BRACES??? I have always been told I have healthy teeth!! What?? At 32 you are gonna tell me I need braces??? I was so shocked. I did not know what to say. I asked her if I really needed them. She said need was a relative term.
Ok, so I didn't think I have ugly teeth. Now I am really worried!
Jax has to have braces. He is actually going on Tuesday-finally-to get the spacers, etc in. I may see if his orthodontist will look at me and tell me what he thinks.

I want to be/appear younger, but BRACES??? I don't want to go THAT far!!! :)

No comments: