Monday, May 24, 2010

Here I gooooooo....Another Journey!

Well, on 6-27-05 I made a 4.5 year stop on my journey. WIA/Onestop has been just that. One Stop on my life's journey.
May 5, 2010 God pushed me out of my comfort zone and is preparing me for another stop (hopefully a much longer one!) on my journey.

MOTHERHOOD x 2!

I have my wonderful baby (well he is 10...but still my baby!) Jackson. We are 33 weeks and four days pregnant with our sweet baby Kendall Alan Mason.

Even though this huge change has turned my world upside down and shaken out my confidence and security, it has reminded me that God is in control! NOT man! I was having nightmares about who was going to keep my sweet bundle and wondering if I could truly go to work everyday and feel comfortable with someone else raising my baby.

A long time ago, God placed a dream in my heart to be a mom. A little later He placed a dream in my heart to become a Mary Kay Director in order to be a mom and still make money.

Everything in God's timing!!! I just needed a push!

I am so thankful to start this journey!!!

No comments: